NOW HIRING PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS
FAR Transportation is expanding its fleet continuing to accommodate our customers. We are looking for experienced, courteous safe and dependable solo or team drivers to join our family of professionals. FAR provides national, dedicated and expedited dry van truckload services. We are constantly updating our fleet to give our drivers the comforts they deserve when out on the road. Our fleet of Freightliner Cascadia tractors are traded in approximately every 36 months and trailers every 120 months.
Why Come To Work At FAR Transportation:
* Competitive Pay Scale, Paid on Loaded and Empty Miles
* Assigned Trucks (no slip seating)
* Experienced Based Pay
* Late Model Equipment with APUs
* 72 MPH Top Speed Trucks
* Safe and Well-Maintained Equipment
* 1099 Independent Contractor
* Driver Referral Bonus
* Rider Program
* Cat Scale Mobile and Pre Pass
* Detention Pay, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Bonuses up to $125.00 on every DOT Inspection when no violations are found
Minimum 2 years of recent CDL tractor-trailer experience, 22 years of age or older
* Valid CDL Class A License (State of Residence) and Medical Card
* Pass the required D.O.T. requirements, physical and drug test
* Have an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR
* No major preventable accident in the recent most 5 years
* No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screen in the past 5 years
* Drivers must pass a pre-trip inspection and road test.
As part of the employment process, all applicants who pass a pre-employment and background check and hired by Far Transportation, Inc. will be required to attend orientation at our corporate headquarters located in the Chicago, IL area. Drivers will be provided transportation along with lodging and meals as well. Drivers will also be paid $125.00 upon successful completion of our orientation.
E-mail our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-657-8380 ext.#2 to learn more about our company, or if you just have any general questions, please reach out to us.
We invite you to take a minute to fill out and submit our online application or if you prefer to print our application form and fax or send it by US Mail. Our fax number is 312-327-4454. Our physical mailing address is 3005 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 201 Northbrook, IL 60062 Attn: Recruiting Dept.